Directions to our main campus in Hatfield
BTS is located at 200 North Main Street, Hatfield, PA, and occupies the buildings of the historic Hatfield Consolidated School, a local landmark. A short walk away is our residential campus, with housing for couples and singles.
From The Pennsylvania Turnpike (9 minutes from Exit 31 of the PA Turnpike):
- Exit the Northeast Extension (Rt. 476) at Exit 31, the Lansdale exit, which is the first interchange on the Northeast Extension north of the East/West Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276).
- Turn left at the end of the ramp onto Route 63 (Sumneytown PIke).
- Turn left at the second traffic light onto Forty Foot Road.
- Continue on Forty Foot Road for about 3 miles (Forty Foot becomes W. Broad St.)
- Turn left at the light at Main St. (also known as Cowpath Rd.) Biblical Seminary is on the left. You can enter from Main St. or turn left at Fairgrounds Rd. and enter the seminary's rear parking lot from Fairgrounds.
- Take Route 309 north for approximately 14 miles to the five-way intersection of routes 309, 202, and 463.
- Turn left onto Route 463 (Cowpath Road).
- Follow Route 463 to Hatfield for approximately 3.7 miles and continue through the traffic light at Broad Street. (Route 463 will turn left at this light, but you will continue straight through the light).
- Biblical is on the left, about two-tenths of a mile from the traffic light. Turn left onto Fairgrounds Road and left at the first driveway into Biblical's parking lot.
From the North:
- Take Route 309 south past the Souderton exit. You will descend a hill.
- At the bottom of the hill, where the limited-access ends, turn right onto Bergey Road (the first right after the Souderton exit).
- Follow Bergey Road to the intersection with Cowpath Road. This will be the second intersection you come to.
- Turn left at the traffic light (by the mobile home park).
- Turn right onto Fairgrounds Road, about four-tenths of a mile from the traffic light, then left into Biblical's parking lot.
To Biblical Seminary using the R5 train:
From Lansdale Station, take the #132 bus northbound to the Broad and Market Streets stop in Hatfield (the first northbound stop).The bus runs once per hour from approximately 5:50 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. After exiting the bus in Hatfield, go to the light at Broad and Main Streets. Walk north on Main Street. Biblical is a two-block walk from the Hatfield stop.
From Biblical Seminary, the #132 bus runs southbound once per hour until approximately 9:26 p.m. The last train on the R5 from Lansdale to Philadelphia is at approximately 11:21 p.m. Please check the current R5 and #132 bus schedules by calling SEPTA at 215-580-7800 during normal business hours.
From the East (NY or NJ):
- Take Route 202 south until it joins Route 309 at the five-way intersection of 202, 309, and 463. Cross Route 309 at this intersection onto Route 463 north.
- Follow directions from Philadelphia, #3 and #4.
Alternate route for the turnpike or route 309:
- Take Route 202 north until it joins Route 309 at the Montgomery Mall.
- Turn left onto Route 309 (north).
- Turn left onto Route 463 (Cowpath Road) and follow directions from Philadelphia, #3 and #4.